We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Friday, April 1, 2011

Add Pre-Syncope To The List

Ugh. I now have a new symptom. Pre-syncope. Twice so far in the last 3 days I've almost passed out. I would start seeing black spots, and then get light-headed. Today was the worst though. It happened during a biopsy I was assisting with, and all I could think of was, "Please finish the biopsy so I can leave, please." I also started feeling nausea and hot. I left the room, went to control and sat down with my head between my legs. My co-workers said I was really pale. I wasn't feeling better, so one of our nurses wheeled me down the hall to our recovery room, and had me recline in the chair with cold face clothes on my forehead and neck. It took a while before I started feeling back to normal. I think the baby must be positioned on a nerve or blood vessel, which is causing my blood pressure to drop. When this happened on Wednesday, my BP dropped to 100/62. Today it was 106/68ish. Oi veh! Only my husbands' son would torture me like this! :) Oh yea! We also signed up for an all-day birthing class for Saturday June 11th, from 9am to 4pm. The plus is that it is taught by my midwife, and covers everything you need to know. I'm excited about taking it. :::Mommy and Daddy love you Cael Matthew. Please be kind to Mommy:::

No comments:

Post a Comment