We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Half Baked!! 20 Weeks!

I can't believe that I am officially half way through my pregnancy. This time really few by, and I know the second half of the pregnancy will be just as fast, if not faster. Especially considering we'll be setting up the nursery, going to baby showers and having baby showers. I'm just so over the moon. I've been feeling him kick me more and more too, especially at night when I'm laying still. And last night, for the first time, I felt him have the hiccups. It was absolutely amazing, and I fell more in love with Cael. It was like a steady, rhythmic popping feeling in the same spot for about a minute. All I could do was lay there still, and smile. When he stopped, I finally fell asleep - I was so content and happy after feeling him.

How far along?: 20 weeks!
Current Weight: 123
Total weight gain: 0. But a gain of 5 pounds according to midwife. However, they didn't start to weigh me until I already lost 5 pounds from morning sickness.
How big is baby?: Still says the size of a mango, so I'm assuming a larger mango than last week. The pregnancy tracker says that baby is 6.5 inches long, and weighs 10 ounces.
Maternity clothes?: Still in just mat jeans. No shirts yet.
Movement: Yup! Feeling lots of little kicks and little movements, and felt hiccups last night :)
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Sleep is getting better, but I don't know if it's because I'm feeling more exhausted.
Symptoms?: Still nausea and throwing up (this morning) occasionally, RLP, leg cramps, pelvic pressure, vertigo
Food aversions?: Pickles today, and seafood last night. Hearing and seeing it made me really nauseous.
Food cravings?: Pizza, mac & cheese, pasta
Labor signs?: Nope, thankfully.
Belly button in or out?: Becoming more out.
What I miss: Not having to get up early to pee.
What I'm looking forward to: Continuing to feel Cael kick me harder.
Best Moment this week: We went to a wedding yesterday, so having everyone I know see me and say I look great. Also feeling Cael hiccup last night.
Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my Cael.

:::Keep growing strong, Cael:::

No comments:

Post a Comment