We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, April 2, 2011

18 Weeks!

I don't know, but there is something about being 18 weeks that feels super legit. I have no idea how I became 18 weeks already! It's crazy! Cael is the size of a sweet potato, and as of Thursday, he weighed 8 ounces. My little man is getting so big!

How far along?: 18 weeks!
Current Weight: 123. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight.
Total weight gain: 0
How big is baby?: Size of a sweet potato. He weighed 8 ounces on Thursday.
Maternity clothes?: Still in just maternity jeans.
Movement: He kicked me 3 times in a row yesterday. It was the hardest he has kicked me ever, so far.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: No change. I'm still up every morning before I have to be up.
Symptoms?: Pre-syncope, pelvic pressure, RLP, itchy nipples.
Food aversions?: Nothing yet.
Food cravings?: Pizza, mac & cheese.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Becoming more out.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
What I'm looking forward to: Continuing to feel Cael kick me harder.
Best Moment this week: Finding out we were having a healthy boy!
Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

:::I love you so much, Cael:::

No comments:

Post a Comment